A Collection of Original Arthurian Stories
- Welcome to Camelot
- by Jane Yolen
- The Changing of the Shrew
- Kathleen Kudlinski
- Wild Man
- Diana L. Paxson
- Once and Future
- Terry Pratchett
- Anne E. Crompton
- Black Horses for a King
- Anne McCaffrey
- Holly and Ivy
- James D. Macdonald and Debra Doyle
- The Raven
- Nancy Springer
- All the Iron of Heaven
- Mark W. Tiedemann
- Amesbury Song
- Jane Yolen and Adam Stemple
- Our Hour of Need
- Greg Costikyan
by Winslow Pels
- Humming a perfect A-flat, he stepped out through the window and drifted toward the kitchens below.
- The young men who were chosen for the role seemed to lose their human manners...
- I was trying to make penicillin.
- "They'll be leaving again at daybreak for Camelot, and you will be leaving with them..."
- In her arms the Lady carries a long, slender package wrapped in brown wool.
- He had me dangling from the end of his lead chain like a rat in a bullterrier's jaws.
- Lancelot, the buttertub still in one hand, vaulted into the saddle and galloped from the hall.
- Even now that hundreds of years have come and gone he is not forgotten.
- Gadis lifted body after body, part after part, and helped carry the
scattered fragments of combat to the pyres.
- "Then I will stay," José said, "to cover your retreat."
CAMELOT: A Collection of Original Arthurian Stories
Philomel Books, New York
a division of
The Putnam & Grosset Group
200 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
More about this book.
Read our story, "Holly and Ivy" on your favorite e-reader.
Go to a bookstore.
Go to a bookstore to buy this book.
Other anthologies with Doyle & Macdonald short stories.